cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going away tw

ive already spoken to her 2 days in a row this week so im not gonna contact her more @Erin-RO

the second i start thinking about the sleepover tmrw and the trip in january it does my head in.

That makes sense @litgym. It might be a good idea to see how you feel about the sleepover tomorrow after some rest; and it sounds like you have a little bit more time up your sleeve to decide on the trip?

i feel like i have to get back to her tonight and i have tell her if im coming to the trip or not. @Erin-RO fmllll

like if i go on the trip ill have to have pain killers on me and other medication but im not trusted with them so then like ??? does her mum hold onto them ? but i get headaches 24/7 so ill be taking so much, and what if i run out and im in heaps of pain ?

Maybe it's worth trying at some point to do a bit of a turning negatives into positives exercise with all your concerns for the trip? @litgym and then if you're able maybe share this with your Mum or a support person and see what they think?

andddd Mum told them im going so i guess i am unless i end up taking my life or ending up in emergency @Erin-RO

A lot of things can happen between now and the trip, including you feeling a lot better about things @litgym, so if you can maybe either try to stay neutral about it or start focusing on all the good stuff about it because when we're in a negative headspace we automatically tend to see the negatives, so we have to purposefully train our brain to see the good stuff!

hey @litgym i can hear all your worries and concerns but i agree with Erin, maybe try to see some of the positives like the ones you previously meantioned so that some of the negative stuff is drowned out a little bit.
I really hope you have a great time away and be able to just breathe and enjoy yourself
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

aw thanks xx @scared01