cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

P.S. Congrats on your results from your course! That's really good news @scared01! Smiley Very Happy

thanks @mrmusic Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01, I'm very glad to hear that you're getting yourself some extra support. Please let us know how it goes, and if you need anything. Heart Always here for you!

thank you @mrmusic

*Hugs* @scared01 Heart

Highlighted

Well done on your course results @scared01! That’s amazing. I’m sorry things are difficult tonight, I hope you can speak to someone understanding and supportive on the helpline. Proud of you for reminding yourself that you’re human and for reaching out for extra support Heart 

@scared01 congrats on passing your course with good grades! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for gif congratulations

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thank you @Bee

@scared01 you are an absolute rockstar! congrats on your amazing results, you deserve them <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're have a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

aw thanks @ecla34

id like to study again next year but im not sure yet or which course i would pick so im sitting on my hands atm