cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: going crazy

@scared01 the waiting's never fun, were you tossing up a couple of ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

i was @ecla34 so far after spending some time back on TAFE, ive had a look into a few short courses that im interested in or doing a Bachelor in Health. i want to work in the health sector just not sure in which department as yet, more so somewhere in the nursing field.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

it is never enough for some people is it. So much guilt already and others just arent making it any better.
Im having serious thoughts about up and leaving where i am. ive really had enough of it all

Hey there @scared01,

I'm sorry to hear that something's happened. It's frustrating when the people around us make our feelings worse, rather than better. 

Is leaving something that you'd feel comfortable doing?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

I noticed you edited your post @scared01, I did read it through emails from your tag, but it's okay if you don't want it shared anymore.

I did want to say that it's okay to feel that way about your situation. What you're doing is difficult and it is amazing how strong and compassionate you are that you have continued to do it.

What are some things you can do for yourself today?

-----

thanks @Jay-RO i dont really know anymore. nothing feels worth it anymore. i dont know what im doing.

seems im good at failing life.

It's okay to be unsure about what you're doing, to not know @scared01. There's still a lot of life left to go, despite the push to have everything figured out while you're still young, more often than not that's just not the case and that's okay.

I noticed that you were studying this year, and you got good grades, which is fantastic! You are definitely not failing Smiley Happy You don't need to know what you want to do next, but it sounds like you have an awesome goal of working in nursing and the health sector. You're allowed to take all the time you need to decide what you want to do.

-----

studies if im lucky are the only things i dont fail at. @Jay-RO
i dont even know if i could work in the health sector, if i cant handle what is happening now then how am i suppose to work in that environment?
by the time i get my act together or everyone else is sorted out, my life is going to be over or itll be to late to do anything.