cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: going crazy

Hi @scared01, sorry to hear you're feeling anxious. Would you like to talk about it a bit more? Heart

thanks @mrmusic
there is just alot happening in between making appointments and organising things all the time and havent been off the phone today. just meh mood i suppose.. overwhelmed by everything. tired. sick of quite alot of things and trying not to listen to my brain that says i should leave the earth

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey there @scared01, thanks for updating us Smiley Happy

It sounds like things have been very busy for you, I can imagine it would be very overwhelming dealing with all the appointments and organising everything.

Is there any space this week for you to make some time for yourself?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

@Jay-RO i really dont know. I can barely think much further than a minute at a time. i cant breathe, cant think, cant function properly and having an injured foot isnt helping which i was told isnt broken but i dont know, been told that before and it was.
Its hard to even talk here anymore, its hard to ask for help when my things are so complicated that not many know how to help or what to say isnt it

Hey @scared01, that sounds like a really painful experience. I imagine you must be in so much pain to feel like your foot is broken Heart Do you have pain medication and is it possible to get a second opinion on your injury? I can tell that all of this is having a major impact on you.. Is there anything that gets you through these moments where you are struggling with thinking? Do you feel like you need medication attention in these moments? I think life is a very complicated thing but we are here to listen. What do you think might be most helpful to you right now?

ive gotten xrays and it doesnt look broken but sometimes takes a day or 2 if they are only smaller breaks @Taylor-RO if its not any better in 2 or 3 days ill get a second opinion. im just on pain releif from the chemist but its not helping that much.

i dont know anymore. theres so many things inlcuding- an upcoming surgry, a few tests that are invasive, personal and awkward and will also bring up alot of memories and i wont know how to explain these tests if and when the time comes for more than what i can manage myself, rying to get the courage to get some other support for something else, trying to mainttain some sort of balance which im clearly not becasue im so stressed about everything.

honestly feels like i cant talk to anyone, my life and me are so complicated that no one seems to know how to help or what to do and i dont have any more answers for myself either. its really upsetting. like a lost puppy chasing its tail.

@scared01 my heart is going out to you right now, that sounds like a really overwhelming amount of things to deal with and no one could blame you for struggling to balance things perfectly Heart I'm so sorry that you've feeling so stuck right now Smiley Sad
I know you feel like you're running in circles, but you're showing so much fight by continuing to reach out, even if it might not feel like it, and i'm so so proud of you.

Ouch for your foot! Would ice help? Smiley Sad 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

things are really hard and overwhelming @ecla34 and yes in circles or not even circles more like adding things to join in with my 'circus' of a life.

my foot is so sore, im suppose to elevate it so it reduces the swelling but when i do once i put my foot down i cant walk on it even more then what i struggle to already. ive got a heat pack on it atm, as ice is jsut to cold

@scared01 i hear you Heart i'm thinking of you and sending you nothing but good thoughts

oh ow! ahhh i'm glad you're able to do a little bit for the pain Smiley Sad i guess ice would be a bit uncomfortable after a while, even in summer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

thank you @ecla34

its actually severe storms and heaps of rain here now, but it was in the 40s the other day and high 20s-mid 30s all the past 2 weeks so im not complaining. i find the ice stings my skin evne though ive got it wrapped in a pillow case or something to build a barrier.