cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

@scared01 oh wow, that's some heat! rain sounds nice after that phew.
yeah sometimes ice is a bit uncomfortable, plus it melts!
what were your plans for the rest of the evening?

Hi @scared01, it really does sound like the last couple of days have been extremely tough for you, and I can imagine that dealing with the uncertainty of your foot must just be adding to an already heavy burden. Heart We're always here to listen.

Highlighted

yes the rain is very releiving @ecla34 im not a fan of the heat at all. anyhting higher than 20s and its to hot lol.

im just crochetting and watching greys anatomy tonight, ill be heading to bed soon so i can rest my foot without worrying to much about needing to get up and move

@mrmusic thanks or your kind words. so far my foots not broken but it doesnt explain the pain, swelling, stiffness tingling and unable to walk- all symptoms of a break somewhere which is why im more worried. it took 3 xrays and 3 different rs for them to fnd the breka in ym hand and diagnose all the damages. hopefully itll ease in the next day or 2 otherwise might go back to the drs again
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 I hope things ease up soon for you. Heart Crocheting and Grey's Anatomy sounds like a good plan!

thanks @mrmusic
hope your evenings going ok too

is anyone around to talk to? i dont know if things are ok

Hey @scared01 I'm here, what's going on for you right now? Heart

things arent good here @Erin-RO
i feel so sick and want to escape.
i found out my abuser is living in the same area as me for a while

Finding that out must have been really overwhelming and confronting @scared01, so I can understand wanting to escape Heart

Can I just clarify, did you find out that they had been living near you? Or that they are living near you? I mean either way it's very emotional to think they were / are so close to you but I'm just thinking of what it means for you moving forward?

they are currently living near me @Erin-RO i dont know how long for but its a very uncomfortable position to be in. im safe and everything its just knowing they are closer than what they were that isnt sitting well with me