Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

im going to log out @Erin-RO and focus on my own self care tonight
thanks for your support
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I would feel uncomfortable too @scared01 and just know that all those feelings are totally normally, so try to give yourself some space to feel them and then work on moving past them. I think self-care sounds good, please know I'm thinking of you and sending you supportive vibes Heart

thanks @Erin-RO Heart

How are you doing @scared01? It sounds incredibly upsetting to find out your abuser to nearby. I hope your self care the other night helped a bit, thinking of you Heart

hey @DruidChild
yeah it is but i dont think i can do much about it really not unless i pack up and move..
Things are tough, its hard to explain here as some its to co-incidental to be someone else im waiting for the helpline now as i need to talk to someone about something

@scared01 it sounds like it’s a tricky situation and atm it’s more about coping with it than doing something about it, is that right? I hope the helpline queue is short and you talk to someone helpful! I’m about if you’d like to talk to someone on RO about anything Heart

thanks @DruidChild

yeah for this i actually cant do anything about it, i can only work on ways to cope with it until its over. its one of those things that are completely out of my hands but im involved in it. gah frustrating cause i cant actually say what it is!
i had to get off the helpline que cause i had people turn up and it was to hard to hide so will reconnect a little later when i know its quieter and after ive been to the shops as well.
Highlighted

@scared01 I am thinking of you and hope the situation resolves soon or becomes easier to deal with! Heart Fair enough, good luck with your shopping, hopefully your house gets quiet soon so you can reconnect! 

thank you @DruidChild
i havent reconnected yet, ive been cleaning alot cause ive decided to get some of those cockroach bombs and do my house as we seem to be getting an increasing number of those and those grass spiders so going to get on top of that while i can so will go pay bills, go to physio and probably visit mum for a while and pop said hes right he will go visit some of his friends for a few hrs.

having a look at some study options too, i miss my studies really so going to see about doing something now that the kids are back at school as well.

Hi @scared01

How did you go looking at study options last night? I can imagine the house is much quieter for you with the kids back at school. What are your plans for today?

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here