cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

How has the cleaning been going @scared01? I hope the pain hasn’t been too bad. Thinking of you, and I’m sorry I haven’t been around much Heart

hey @DruidChild
im going ok tonight thanks with the pain a little more under control at least for now
thats ok, no need to apologise at all. its good to see you Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That’s good to hear @scared01 Heart Any plans for soothing or self care activities for tonight? It’s good to talk to you, too Heart I’ve missed hanging out on RO! 

ive been watching married at first sight and im a celebrity get me out of here with a cup of tea and also chatting/supporting some members on here @DruidChild
im feeling pretty sticky so i think ill be headed for a shower fairly soon

That sounds nice @scared01. It’s been so hot lately, a cool shower sounds like a great idea

it has been so hot but today was abit cooler and tomorrow suppose to be ok too before going back up to the 30s for the rest of the week and into next week. @DruidChild
i cannot wait for cooler months!

As long as it’s below 40 I can deal lol @scared01! Same, holding out for winter atm Smiley LOL

Highlighted

lol @DruidChild anything higher than 25 is to hot for me. more becasue its really humid here, if its raining or has a cool breeze up to 30 its alright

Hahaha that’s fair enough @scared01 Smiley Happy Hopefully a shower will help! I wish it would rain again, we had a big storm where I am a couple of weeks ago but that’s been all!

the shower did help @DruidChild its a cooler night so the fan on low keeps everything nice.
weve had some storms here too and its cool for abit and then it comes out stinking hot and makes it even more humid again.