cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

going crazy

i feel like im going crazy! literally. i have so manhy overwhelming thoughts that most arent even thoughts they are just this super loud noise with some words here and there. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: going crazy

hey @scared01

first of all you are not alone !! you just described how i feel haha. i want to repeat some words the nurse from my crisis team told me “it is not your fault you are going through this and you are NOT going crazy”

is there any distractions you can do ? Heart

i'm so sorry @scared01 that you're going through this, it sounds beyond rough at the moment
i just wanted to second what @litgym said, we're here for you and you're not alone Heart did you want to talk about what's going on right now?

thanks, ive already tried many distractions @litgym it isnt helping unfortunatley

thanks @ecla34
thats the problem i suppose, there really isnt anything to talk about. if there was maybe i could work on it myself but its just the same old things. 'same shit different day' sort of things

You mentioned it being 'same shit different day' rather than something new bothering you. I know that when dealing with the same things for such a long time, it can definitely feel that way. Is there anything that is helpful for you in this case? Is it still beneficial for you to let it out and vent your feelings?

hi @Taylor-RO
i honestly dont know anymore. its part of the reason i was questioning seeing the psychologist again. i just dont seem to be getting anywhere. like hitting a brick wall. i made some good improvements but now i am so stuck i dont know where to turn.
im just so frustrated. it really does drive me crazy. my emotions no longer respond to my coping methods or medications anymore so i guess there might be room for improvement in those areas.

@scared01 that really does sound frustrating, feeling like you're hitting a brick wall all the time is so disheartening. Do you think talking to a psych again might help you become a little less stuck?

Hi @scared01
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way Smiley Sad
You're showing a lot of self-awareness though, in that your coping methods aren't working as they used to.
It's good to hear that you made some good improvements before because that means that you can make more improvements in the future, I definitely believe that. I know how hard you've worked Heart
Did you end up finding a new psychologist who you like? (I'm a bit out of the loop I'm sorry Smiley Sad )
Here for you Heart

i have a psych currently but am very limited as ive only got one session left which is the one coming up @ecla34 so we are kind of stuck on what to talk about and where to from here since i wouldve only had 2 sessions all up with her until the new yr.
maybe she will be able to help more next yr when its not limited to one session...

@missep yes i did, the new headspace counsellor is quite good so i think ill stick with her. shes willing to work with me and not just be 'my way or the high way' which works well for me.
i was hoping these methods would last as ive tried many others and i dont find them effective. these ones were :-/ stupid brain.

@scared01 I’m really glad to hear the new headspace counseller is good! It’s so important that they listen to you and I’m glad that it’s working well. 

It’s okay @scared01 it’s a learning process and you’re always working so hard towards it, we’re only human so we sometimes have to keep trying new methods until one “sticks” or keep adapting. 

Maybe the methods you found to be effective can be adapted so you can find them useful again. Is this something you can bring up with your counsellor?