cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

Hey @scared01 - sorry that you're feeling so anxious again today  Smiley Sad 

What do you think you could try today to get you through? 

Heart

im not to sure @gina-RO
im jsut really anxious. ive got some kids here. i have to go to the rta with pop so i guess i can do that as a start. its quite risky on the roads though so im not sure yet.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01being anxious is a horrible feeling - sometimes keeping busy is a good distraction. 

Keep safe if you do go on the road! 

We're here to listen if you need Heart

thanks @gina-RO
im not going to head out yet, ill wait till i had organised to pick something up and then take the kids home.
im still really anxious though even though ive done the dishes, cleaned the bathroom and sorted a few things out

It sounds like you have been trying to keep yourself busy today. Do you find that having tasks to do helps? I know when I am feeling really anxious, keeping my hands busy helps like doing craft. 

What time do you plan on heading out? Stay safe on the road today Heart

i agree with @Jess1-RO to keep your hands busy. just curious if there a specific reason why you are anxious ? 

stay safe, is this due to the horrendous rain and wind storm ? Heart

yeah @Jess1-RO it does help sometimes. i have to be in the mood for arts and crafts but my toothache and the rest of the effects that come with it are affecting that ability atm.
I dont have to go out now, im able to stay home cause mums getting the kids when shes finished pretty soon.

@litgym i think its a mix of everything happening latley. yeah we have some pretty horrendous rain and wind here atm.suppose to clear up later tonight

I've just seen your posts of inspirational quotes @scared01- they are amazing! Hanging out in the games threads and some fun boards might be a good distraction too!

The weather has been intense today, I am really relieved to here you won't be driving in it Smiley Happy stay warm in the rain and send us a message if you want to chat tonight Heart

thanks @Jess1-RO and im glad you like the quotes too.
Ive been on a few of the social threads today for some occupying but have ended up back into cleaning again. Im not quite finished but i need abit of a break. ive been trying to log onto tafe but it wont let me so im going to have to ring the department tomorrow and get them to find out why my username isnt recognised!

the weather is awful today. thankfully tomorrow is better but itll still be quite flooded in most areas . My anxiety hasnt really settled but at least ive found something to do for abit to focus on

Hi @scared01, I’m glad you’ve got something to focus on. Have you still got the kids with you? ❤️

Computer problems are annoying aren’t they? For some reason I seem to be a magnet for technology woes haha. Completely with you about the weather - I had to drive in the rain today, and it was really intense. Back safely home now, but there’s a lot of flooding around atm. I’m glad you didn’t have to drive in it.