cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

Good to hear you’ve had a productive day despite the anxiety and busyness @scared01, that’s awesome Smiley Very Happy Do you have any self care planned for tonight, or will having a quiet night be enough self care in itself? Heart

Oops sorry just saw you already spoke about your plans for tonight @scared01! Smiley Happy

i really should be getting on the exercise bike but i prob wont lol @DruidChild its been like 30 something degrees today and the past few days. ive been super lazy exercise wise anyway.

Whats your plans for the evening?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

It’s hard to exercise when it’s hot @scared01! Sometimes resting is just as important anyway though, it sounds like you’ve been really busy. I had a pretty quiet evening, just made dinner and played animal crossing lol. 

How are you going today? Heart

yeah ive been pretty busy @DruidChild its poruing rain and storming now though. its was 40 degress this morning!! how quick can the weather change!
ive been watching greys anatomy for some of the day and doing some baking. i was going to make a drs appointment for monday but im not sure yet i may see how it goes tomorrow but i think ive broken my toe. not yesterday the day before- omg ive lost my days lol i had a heavy washing machine fall straight onto it when i was moving it. its pretty sore but its not evne brusied so im not sure, it reminds me of my hand. no bruising just sore and abit stiff so might still get it checked out.

Hi @scared01 sounds like you've been really busy. Yes completely agree the weather has been changing so quickly! That sounds super painful having a washing machine fall onto your toe, OUCH! Hope you are okay Heart How are you feeling today? 

hey @Lan-RO its good to see you Heart

the weathers ok here today despite having showers. id much rather that 40 degree heat. I went to the drs this morning and they have ordered xrays and said to go first thing in the morning and then ive got an appointment at 330 with the dr to check out the results and then where to from there depending on the results. looks like ill be at the drs alot tomorrow cause i need to go with pop at 5 as well.

it is pretty painful, im on otc pain meds for now, if it is broken they will prescribe something more

so so anxious this afternoon Smiley Sad

Hi @scared01,

I'm sorry to hear yesterday was really tough for you- how are you feeling today? Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

not great @Jess1-RO but thanks for asking