cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

hey @Jess1-RO
i havent really had much of chance to look. things arent great offline. really struggling to support myself. just so many things happening. so tired. so many pressures.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 sorry to hear things are tough right now Heart

Did you want to talk about any of it?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey there @scared01,

I'm sorry that things aren't looking great for you at the moment. As @Bee has already asked, we're here if you want to talk about anything that's been going on.
What do you have planned today?

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

thanks @Bee @Jay-RO

its just really tough atm, have been really busy with the stuff at home as im having a clearout which also involves scrubbing out the cupboards and things. and i had physio yesterday and after it i could barely walk. i had a few different things dont and then heaps of walking today has made it quite painful again tonight.

it is hard having so many pressures on me all the time.
im sorry ive not been here much, as much as i want to support others i fear being triggerred any further and trying to respond to others while in a bad state of mind (and often not finding the words) it makes me feel even more hopeless so have had to take the step back for a little bit and just be here when i feel ok to do so

@scared01 I'm glad to hear you've taken a step back to look after you Heart a big part of peer support is ensuring you are okay too! Please take as much time as you need x

Sometimes physio can hurt and be sore after, have you spoken to your physio about this to see if it's normal?
Sorry to hear you're in so much pain tonight, is there anything you can do to help the pain?

thanks @Bee
ive pain before after physio but not quite like this. i havent spoken to physio as yet though, it usually calms down after a day or 2 (when i actually get a chance to rest) becasue the bones themselves are bruised and the surrounding tissues it will be painful for a while because being on my feet alot its almost like having constant pressure right on the bruising. if it doesnt settle in the next day or so as tomorrow is quieter so more chance to rest, ill send the practice and email.

ill probabaly have a shower and then put a heat pack on it for a while as well as a gentle massage one of those muscle creams. if need be ill take some pain relief.

thanks <3

@scared01 that makes sense.
OUCH! Bruised bones are no fun, especially when combined with surrounding soft tissues pain too!
Sounds like a good idea to see if it'll calm down once you get some time to rest, then emailing the practice if it's still hurtnig.
Sounds like you have a good plan to try and ease the pain! I hope it helps Heart

Can I ask more about where your pain is? Like foot, ankle etc??

It sounds like you’ve been working really hard as well as being in a lot of pain @scared01! Thinking of and feeling for you, I hope the pain eases a little and you get a bit of a quiet day tomorrow! Heart

its basically the top half of my foot where the bone is bruised and the soft tissue damage is and my ankle injury that is being affected to its 2 in one. @Bee

@DruidChild thank you, its been crazy here though. the only rest im getting is late at night when i eventually get to sleep but im on a big cleaning binge atm trying to get things sorted out. im kinda there now just a few more things to do and itll be way easier to just keep tidy.

Ouch @scared01
It's also my foot for me too! Smiley Surprised
I have no more words tonight