cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

aww thats great @DruidChild
ive lost a little motivation but ive only got the 2 bedrooms to go as im leaving the spare room for now. The rest of the house is pretty clean just the general tidy up stuff.

Im not going so well today. mum isnt currently working so moneys really tight. I have sought help with a few bills and have an appt on tuesday for them to hopefully help. But my mum has a layby on thats expensive and needs to come off as it was suppose to be a birthday gift for sister so now hoping itll be an xmas gift instead so trying my best to get that off, plus trying to catch up on our horse aggisment as again mum hasnt been able to afford it so we are a few weeks in arrears so im trying to catch up on that.
super stressful plus trying to keep up on top of everything else. I cant even ask pop if he can help, cause ill never hear the end of it. i might need to brave it though as im literally selling everything to try and make up for it all Smiley Sad
ive applied for an loan so hopefully they will approve the application casue itll be a huge help.

ive had a chat to a few care workers and they given me a few good deals so if i can afford it ill be getting the cheapest one. fingers crossed
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That all sounds extremely stressful @scared01, it sounds like you’re doing an amazing job getting the support to deal with the financial side, but I can still see how having so much money stress must be very hard emotionally Smiley Sad Heart It must be especially difficult when you’re not getting much sleep. Hugs (if you want them). 

Are you able to take a break from thinking about it all tonight and maybe watch a movie or crochet or something else relaxing? 

it really is extremely stressful @DruidChild
ive been on the exercise bike to try and tire out abit of that nervous energy and it helped abit while watching modern family but i still cant switch off. i know worrying about finaces isnt going o help me right now but i cant stop. my cars been off the road for 2 months already and im not even sure when ill be able to afford to fix it and then rego is coming up soon too.

im not really up for much crocheting tonight, ive been doing it heaps but who knows i might pick it up later or go to bed whichever one comes first lol

@scared01 I've been reading along and just wanted to echo what @DruidChild said about it all being extremely stressful! But it certainly sounds like you're doing an amazing job! Heart

THIS WEEK SLOW-MO Getting Real: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

thanks so much @Bee

you're welcome @scared01
It can be hard not to stress about financial worries, it certainly sounds like it's a huge issue for you, are you or your family able to access any help from the government/centrelink?

yep @Bee im on carers through centrelink and mums currently on it as well until she can get her job sorted out but its not alot, pretty much just covering her rent, some groceries and main bills.
im sure we will work it out, but my fingers are hugely crossed that my loan gets approved in the next day or so

@scared01 ah okay Smiley Happy
I hope your loan goes through for you! Heart

It’s really hard when worries just won’t stop hey @scared01. You’re definitely doing all the right things, I’ll keep my fingers crossed that the loan comes through for you very soon! Heart 

thank you @Bee @DruidChild Heart