cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

Hey @scared01, sorry to hear you're having a rough night Smiley Sad
did you want to talk about what's going on right now or were you looking for something to take your mind off of it? 

I’m around too @scared01. Sorry to hear you’re having a tough night Heart Would it help to talk more about what you’re going through tonight? 

Hmm, that really sounds horrible, that's happened a couple of times to me and it literally feels like a tidal wave of emotions hitting me.

Can you do something relaxing that might calm yourself down a little? Maybe - if you aren't already - just lay down for a while or listen to some music.

Sorry for late reply, I just had dinner Smiley Happy

hey @ecla34 @DruidChild

im not really sure whatll help. i think im either close to relapsing or ive already done so Smiley Sad this is a pretty big downfall and unfortunatly its not just today its been building up. my moods are so unstable, barely sleeping, having awful dreams when i do eventually sleep, im so overwhelmed and anious yet so sad too and lethargic. Constantly have suicidal thoughts but im that fatigued and switching so fast in my moods that i cant even be bothered self harming even though the urges are high
its such a struggle to even get out of bed let alone do anything else, and i havent been like that for a while. Smiley Sad
i d
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

oops hadnt seen your msg @annabethxchase above msg

Things sound really difficult for you right now @scared01, it sounds so painful and overwhelming to be thinking and feeling so many things Smiley Sad Do you have a safety plan for when you’re having these thoughts? Is there someone you could reach out to for support, maybe your women’s health nurse or your mum for a break with your pop? These are big things to deal with alone. 

ive got a safety plan @DruidChild that ive been using, i hink im safe enough but i need a break from living (no im not acting on anything) but i just wish i could have a break from everything and just have a peaceful few days. mum has work and i cant ask for help becasue she will ask why and then itll jsut push us both further apart if i say im struggling with mh. i dont see my nurse until next week and i cant get in earlier. i see the counsellor on friday though im not sure how thatll go now.

Oh @scared01, I am sorry that this has all built up to this point. You said you haven't been like this for a while which speaks to your amazing progress. I know it is so easy to feel disappointed in yourself but you have come so very far in your journey. Is there anything you've learnt throughout that time that will help you right now? Can you confirm if you can keep safe? (I just edited this as you posted slightly before me). Is there anything that can increase your safety? Heart

yeah i think i can keep myself safe @Taylor-RO i just really need a break from everyone and everything but i cant escape my brain and body Smiley Sad the things that have been keeping me stable are the things ive been constantly doing to prevent me getting to this point and now i dont know what else to do. Smiley Sad

that sounds so awful @scared01, i'm so sorry that you're feeling so overwhelmed right now and that your usual ways of coping aren't helping Smiley Sad Is there anyone you might feel comfortable calling, like KHL?