cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

that might be a good idea @DruidChild she may have ideas on how to cope with all of it and have some other strategies if i let her know everything thats happening
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

the new big bang therory has just come on the tv so ill watch that for abit. @DruidChild

might be coming down with another dental infection as they are overly sore with swollen glands again so might have to go to the drs sooner rather than later

I hope that your psychologist is able to help @scared01 Heart We’ll be here if you feel like debriefing afterwards. 

That sounds like a good plan. I’m sorry you’re in pain, I agree you should see the doctor sooner if you’re worried about infection - take good care of yourself, you’re worth all the good things in the world Heart

thanks so much @DruidChild Heart

thank you also @annabethxchase @ecla34 @Taylor-RO for your help tonight too Heart

@scared01 one hour really isn't all that long is it? it can really feel like the moment you start properly talking about something the time's up Smiley Sad  @DruidChild's suggestion of asking your psych to help you figure out what to talk about sounds really helpful though
Sending you lots of healing vibes for your teeth <3 I hope they feel a bit less sore soon Smiley Sad

yeah @ecla34 an hr just doesnt seem long enough when stuff like this happens. an hr can go pretty slow to though.
my teeth wont get better until i ahve surgury next yr then i have to go through the its gets worse before it gets better stage :/

im heading to bed now
thanks so much for your help and support tonight. im abit more settled than earlier Heart

@Taylor-RO @ecla34 @DruidChild @annabethxchase

No worries at all @scared01, I am glad you are feeling a bit more relaxed. I really love what @DruidChild said about making a list. If you are unsure of what to focus on, then the psychologist can help you decide. I would say that your safety is a priority if you are having thoughts of harming yourself. It is a tough subject and I know all the other daily stressors are still so important and worrying.. but I think talking about what else you can do when you feel so stuck and hopeless could really help. I know you try really hard and have used a lot of strategies and tools so it might be worth reflecting this to your psychologist. I agree that an hour is soooo not long enough, I really hope that one day this is able to change Smiley Happy

thank you @Taylor-RO

todays already really tough. its already starting again Smiley Sad soooooo anxious and hard to breathe