cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

It's really hard when a loved one is unwell.

It really does sound like you've got a fair bit on your plate at the moment @scared01 and I think it's such a massive achievement to have put in the effort to have tried all your strategies, especially when you feel their not working for you right now. Maybe developing a plan with your psychologist about what to do next in this scenario would be a good idea? Have you rebooked your appointment?

yeh @Nightruner23 ive got a therapist that i see on a fortnightly basis

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 does it help 

ive got very minimal sessions unfortunatly @Erin-RO i literally have 7 sessions left to work on one issue- my bigger one that i need help with the most so i need to work on the strategies myself. they just tell me to keep trying them until someting works and then document it down. 

im running out of options to try but i cant do much else now can i

im waiting on a call back tomorrow from the psychiatrist (the one who deals in medications) to rebook the appt. i dont think ill be going back after that. i dont really see the point. im basically off all my medications now anyway and dont plan on going on anymore. too many side effects and not enough benefits.

Are we helping @scared01

too early to tell yet @Nightruner23 working on trauma stuff so is about to get harder before it gets better. ive been in therapy for a while and because i havent found the right psych for me i basically wasted a year on trying to find someone, trying new ones, and jsut taking a break for 6 months from it all together

Highlighted

my self harm urges are relatively high tonight. id really rather control that considering its taken me a long time to be able to control them and once i start i cant stop and have to refight the urges constantly all the time Smiley Sad 

@scared01 are ypu safe at the moment and do you help ❤

yeh im safe @Nightruner23

and yeh your right @Erin-RO watching someone really close to me struggle and deteriorate is so hard. pop had a minor incident tonight thankfully its passed. i worry that one day i wont be able to care for him or handle him on my own. it feels like i would be abandoning him. i hope that times doesnt come soon though but i worry about it all the time

@scared01 ypu are a strong person i believe in ypu you need to be strong for your pop stay strong for yourself we are here for you ❤