cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

thanks @Nightruner23 someone always needs something from me so i dont have much choice other than to just get along 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 im the same with my dad i worry about the dad he might go to a different place like a home wherw thwy can watch him all the time and do everything it's getting harder for me to look after him because pf how fast he is health is going down so quickly there days i stuggle to sleep if i do i don't gwt much and i feel tired and nap during the days i rest my old teacher snd new teacher knows what's going on snd how much it has impacted on me im a lot more tired than i should be my mental health is gone im way to stressed beyond beyond all believe im really run down im getting signs of a cold seeing dad struggle to do everyday things like walk he can't walk fair and he near falls all the time im worried about my future i really am because i could end up like dad if i do im not going to put the burden on my family when i have one i will tell the kids and tell them to be strong 

Highlighted

@scared01 it the same with me i helped friends a classmates gf that wanted to do something to her life he broke down i told him i could relate to what she was going to do i have tryed myself i told him to be strong for her snd be her support he did smd she is much better then she was he thanked me a lot i mean a lot to people when i don't seem to see it i thought i was the no one didn't need or want not the one to help people and change there life for the better that classmate changed the way people see me people see me as the people they need when they are in trouble or need help 

You're definitely not alone in that feeling @scared01 it can be so tough because on the one hand you want to care for your loved one but on the other you can't always do it by yourself.

With regards to the self-harm, is it worth maybe calling a helpline? Have you tried that before? 

exactly @Erin-RO no, the helplines dont work for me. they often tell me to use whatever strategies ive already got and often get frusteed at me beacuse ive already tried the suggestions they can think of 

im glad people offline know whats happening for you @Nightruner23  thats good cause you can confide in them, maybe you could suggest bringing in a part time carer for your dad might be helpful unless he does go into care. you could sugest that to your mum when you see her next time. she can speak to the gp and also have a look at NDIS its got quite abit of info that could be helpful to you

@scared01 do ypu think ypu will able to sleep tonight 

im really glad you helped that girl @Nightruner23 that was very kind of you

yeh at some point tonight @Nightruner23 im a night owl so dont sleep much anyway 

@scared01 mum doesn't want to and dad might end it so i have to a lot for dad 

Smiley Sad