cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: having a hard night

The expectations do sound high I am sorry to hear your sister is on a low vibe. You are an incredible person, very intelligent and strong. One thought - do you ever see a future where you can make a living and get out on your own? Making new friends in new places? Curious about this, have a think Heart I am logging off but please keep chatting to the community as you need. @scared01

thanks @Bree-RO i have thought about it quite alot but at the same time i wouldnt know what to do as what im doing is all ive ever known. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

No human or living creature is worthless. You burst forth into this world with a scream that told the universe I AM HERE,  I HAVE A VOICE and I WILL BE HEARD. You have the power to create your life! You have a will to live! Keep being courageous. I am sorry to hear of your anxieties. 

Sending you peace.

hi @_daisy welcome to RO, you certainly wrong with a bang didnt you! thanks for the words of encouragement! hope your well and its nice to meet you

Hi @scared01 nice to meet you too and thankyou for the warm welcome! It saddens me to see so many people who feel worthless, myself included, but truly we are worth so much more than that.. ✌

im sorry you feel the same way atm, im here for you if you would like to talk @_daisy

Thankyou that means a lot and the same to you @scared01

Hey @_daisy, welcome to RO - sorry to hear you are feeling worthless. We're all here for you if you want to chat about it. Heart

How are you feeling tonight @scared01? Heart I totally see what you're saying - it appears as if moving out would be somewhat out of your comfort zone, even if it would be a good thing, is that right?

yeh @mrmusic and also if i move out, my pop will loose his house and hes been here nearly 50 yrs. cause its a 3 bedroom and it would only be him here they would gve him a smalller house so atm the housing situation works well because i have space, i can keep an eye on pop, usually the expenses arent too bad. 

im feeling okish just rather sick still- cant wait for them to work out whats wrong so i can at least know and if treatments are avaliable then have those done

ahh shit @Lan-RO r u around?