cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

Very tired tonight myself @scared01. I’m glad to hear you’re doing okay at the moment. Heart

Are you still using those essential oil diffusers?

yep @mrmusic i sure am. need to get some more and different sorts of oils tomorrow

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hello everyone

im wondering if anyone is around atm?

I don't know if you're still on @scared01, if you want to talk?

How are things today @scared01?

wasnt having a good night so thought maybe was best to go. 

still not really doing that great. i feel very insignificant and that i really dont matter. it feels it wont ever be not matter what i do. im talking offline not online but its bringing it here because im so low i can barely think to say what to many members atm because i cant find my 'voice' so to speak. 

im just having a really rough time with lack of sleep, pain, isolation, cant seem to fit in anywhere. 

Highlighted

@scared01 thats what this place is for-to come when you're low and reach out.. so well done! Even though you dont know what to say or think of yourself you should be proud because you have acknowledged this. You seem very self-aware, which is a great platform to build yourself up from. I hope you find your "voice" soon. Its there inside you, its there when you speak with others here online too, in your kind and thoughtful posts. 

Hey m8 I know how you feel. To the point where one night I self harmed. I'm not too bad anymore,but I know that things get bad sometimes. I have a lot of cats and a biggish family, so that prevents me from ever taking my self harm one step further. Things are hard,and I understand that. One thing that I know some people do is they get all their friends or people they know to write something nice about them on a small piece of paper and they keep those things in a box and don't look at them until they're feeling really bad and that makes them feel better. That was a really long sentence and I used the word 'and' a lot. If you're feeling stressed, call somebody who knows about your problems. Maybe go have dinner with them or something. Anything that gets you out of the house, talking to other people and leading you far away from reddit and Facebook.

yeh i know id usually ask for help but atm its easier to shut down and deal with it myself- does that make sense? its not the best way but at least it quiets down the thoughts that im burdening others for a little while. i am very self aware which unfortunalty can be a bad thing @_daisy 

hi @Zeldasmile it can be really rough cant it. 

i dont have anyone supportive of me. no friends at all. and my family is more on the emotionally abusive side so i dont have anyone. need to go it alone.