cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

@scared01 I'm sorry it's taking me so long to reply.

It's great that you're seeing headspace, even if it's only fortnightly Smiley Happy I understand how hard it can be when there's no one offline to hang around, do you have any favourite places you could go to hang around rather than people?

I wanted to echo @DruidChild's words too, you are incredibly resilient and it's amazing how strong you are and continue to be. It inspires me to keep going too, you are a wonderful person Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

ive had a look at all the side effects etc @DruidChild online and they are the pretty basic ones like nausea, fatigue, etc possible weight gain so ill be keeping a very close eye on that. they are anti-depressants, im currently on mood stabilisers and thry just arent helping me. my psychiatrist said that with the AD's it might just help get me back on track for a while even though ill only be able to take them for a few months.

my feelings are all over the place but i gues that is expected. really tired but not sleepy tonight though.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

no worries @N1ghtW1ng no apologies neccessary
yeah i chat online on eheadspace which will stop when i get offline support, its just there for now then it goes back to only when needed.
no i dont really have anywhere to go or anything to do. im a rather boring person tbh.

and thank you both for your kind words, i think you both have some amazing qualities too Heart
Highlighted

You are not a boring person @scared01 you help people on this site ❤️

that’s good you’re on eheadspace, it’s a great alternative when you’re not getting offline support. @scared01 and you’re not a boring person, trust me ! Heart

thanks @nightrunner23 @litgym just been a hard day again. its hard to be such an empath!

Good to hear eheadspace is there for you @scared01! I don't think you're boring at all - it sounds like you just have a lot of responsibilities, combined with being in an area with not a lot of resources. 

I hope the anti depressants are helpful for you. Pharmacists can definitely help with anything medication related too. 

It sounds stressful to feel for others so strongly! Would you like to talk about anything atm? Heart

thanks @DruidChild
have had alot happening here the past few days, i didnt realise the last time i was here was the 16th!

Sounds like you've been busy @scared01! Have things been okay with mental health and family stuff? Heart

i havent really stopped @DruidChild im still going at like 7/8 oclock at night. its crazy the past few days! no everything is still pretty much the same but at least ive been busy