cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

yep @Bee i have been waiting to see her all week, i was on the waitlist if something come up earlier but nothing did. hopefully theres some answers in amongst these last lot of tests...

the waitlist is fairly long however this is a short list compared to other local areas. i dont have much chouce though, my local area is around a 3 yr wait for oral surgury (unless urgent like a broken jaw etc) wheeas if i travel 2 hrs and stay overnight depending on the time etc then its only around a 6 months wait.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 fingers crossed there is some news for you 🙂

Yeah wait lists are long. I'm on a dental waitlist too. Its a bit crazy how it changes at times hey!?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

thanks @Bee my fingers are crossed too.

yes it it very crazy- for any waitlist really!
Highlighted

Hey @scared01 how has things been since we last spoke? Sorry for not taking to you for a long time had a lot of things come up hopefully things clam down

thats ok @nightrunner23
you can only be here when you can and theres no pressure at all either.

Having a really hard day today and decided to contact a helpline but it really didnt help much.'thats part of mental health, you need to ride it out and use your coping strategies" if they were working or i felt i could ride it out myself i wouldnt have contacted you Smiley Sad

@scared01 aw sorry to hear how they responded. sometimes ive had some bad people on helplines and they’re not helpful at all, very frustrating ! do you think maybe you could connect to a different counsellor ? 

thanks @litgym but i dont think so. i think its best if i just do as they have already said.

@scared01 that’s alright, are you doing any self-care atm ? Heart

Hi @scared01,

I'm really sorry to hear that the call with the helpline wasn't great today Smiley Sad It sounds like that person didn't understand at all Smiley Sad I hope you know that here you can be how you are and we will always be around to support you through it Heart

What's happening for you at the moment? Echoing @litgym's comments, do you have some self care planned for this afternoon? 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here