cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

thank you @letitgo Heart

thanks @DruidChild Heart
im use to having to fix others mistakes, its probbaly why i look pathetic to others because im the 'left over' person.
no its ok im not feeling all that well today even after some sleep so i think ill just be having a chill day and possibly trying to get my assignment started since its due in a few days and i havent even done anything on it yet
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @scared01, that sucks to hear that you don't feel that well today after having some sleep Smiley Sad. But you planning to have a chill day today sounds nice though Smiley Happy. I'm having a chill today also trying to catch up on uni work (I'm drowning in assessments at the moment) so you're definitely not alone in spending today in trying to catch up on assignments. Good luck with your assignment!

hey @Esperanza67
it has turned into being a very emotional day but not all that many triggerrs jsut overthinking things and then spiralling i think. i havent done any of my assignment so im going to have to definenetly do at least half tomorrow to make sure its finished. hope you got some of your assignments finished though!

Hi @scared01,

How did you go with your assessment today?

Reading through your post, I am really inspired by your self awareness and how well you know yourself/what is happening for you Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

I don't know what I can offer in terms of advice right now @scared01, anxiety spiral suck and I hope you're feeling a little better now. Good luck with your assessment, what's it about? Heart

Thanks @scared01! Fortunately, I did managed to get a few things done (after procrastinating by watching the new season of Queer Eye on Netflix haha). I agree with @DruidChild, anxiety spirals really do suck. How are you going now? Has the spiralling eased up? How are you going with your assignment now?

Thanks @Jess1-RO @DruidChild @Esperanza67

I'm not great so haven't really been on. Haven't done the assignment. My computer crashed but have a paper copy of it but say here for 4 hrs today still not understanding what they are talking about. Waste of a 4hrs.
Asked for help from the teacher and it was like talking to a brick wall.

Sat not say

Hey @scared01

It sucks that you're having trouble with your assignment. Just letting you know that I've emailed you so please check your email. Heart

Ok @TOM-RO