cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having a hard night

hi guys im having a really rough night

my thoughts are going crazy but the ones that stand out the most are those that tell me how worthless i am, how much i shouldnt be alive.. 

im worried about so many things but i dont have control over them. 

i missed my pscyhiatrist appointment today unintentionally

honestly jsut feel like one big trian wreck

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: having a hard night

It sounds pretty tough @scared01 try to remember that we are our harshest critics and when you focus on a thought you empower it Heart. Do you think you'll be able to stay safe tonight?

yeh @Erin-RO im safe 

i havent been focussing so much on the thoughts, ive been keeping distracted. theyve been very loud for the past few days really. they are just extra loud tonight. 

theres no many others in worse position to me, i hesitated alot to write this 

Never hesitate to seek support when you're not in a good space @scared01, it's about you and your journey, nobody elses. Have you found anything helpful for distraction? 

@scared01 what have you been doing to keep yourself distracted 

my strategies are starting to loose their effects now @Erin-RO 

ive tried so many things including being out of the house despite not wanting to get out of bed today. 

atm ive got music on and my essentail oils buring which help sometimes to relax and for sleep. 

ive tried to journal, and use my worry box, and whatever else byt these emotions run deeper. they feel within me not just brush off stuff. i can usually handle them but im not really handling them tonight

@scared01 do ypu know why ypu have this emotions 

Sometimes even the best strategies can fall a little short @scared01 so it's awesome you've come on here for support! Maybe try to go for a mindfulness approach (accept the feeling or emotion with compassion and without judgement)? have you tried any of those mindfulness based strategies? 

tried that @Erin-RO the mindfullness ones, i tried to just accept them as emotions and they will pass and its ok to have these feelings. i tried that way into journalling kinda like seeing it from a third person sort of view so i wasnt so attached to the emotions but that hasnt helped. 

ive just been watching the tv prior to coming onto here besides showers and doing something for tomorrow as well as making sure pops ok

@Nightruner23i would say alot of factors causing this including physical pain, trauma aniversaries coming up grief, trying to make sure everyone is ok, family responsibilities and just forever being the grownup as always. its sucked all the fun out of me 

That sucks are you seeing a coniler or anything like that @scared01