cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

That's totally understandable, I am sorry to hear this @scared01 do you have any other supports in place as well as the forums?

@scared01 why is it getting worse 

i just dont know anymore @Bree-RO 

ive got a psych appt tomorrow but its going to be another hard session. it always is with trauma therapy. i cant stop it now though ive already started it. 

other than that i have no one else. i have no other supports. im on my own. no one else gets it and when i talk about it i get blamed for it. 

i can use a helpline if i need to i guess

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

becasue thats when i need to sleep, and i dont sleep all that much

ngihts are alwasy worse than the day its quieter @Nightruner23 and less things to do

@scared01 why don't you sleep all that 

depends on the night @Nightruner23 usually a max of 4 hrs if im lucky. i am a chronic insomniac so changing habits isnt easy for soemthing thats long term. this time of the yr i have more nightmares and panic attacks and flashbacks, hallucinations both sight and sound. 

Sending you lots of love through this time. We're here to listen as you need of course @scared01

@scared01 that sucks sorry to hear that the last week or so im not getting any sleep im until 1 or 2 in the morning every day like last night when i got home from tafe i was watching youtube on the chair and completely fell asleep for 10 or so minutes not much my body is getting worse every day because im not getting enough sleep i tryed to get the station by walking i was close but my legs were aching like shit i wanted to give up and rest my wirst is still sore i found out something when i lay in bed i hold my phone up words so i can look at the screen both my wrists and arms arch when i do it and i can't do it for long because the pain is that bad 

Thanks @Bree-RO i dont really  know  what to do. I always seem to end up back in this position. I just need to stay away from my thoughts 

Sorry to hear that @Nightruner23 hope things improve for you soon