Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

@Nightruner23please take care of yourself 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I will @scared01 i want you to take care of yourself Smiley Happy

thanks  @Nightruner23 will try my best

its raining here so i can listen to that for a while and smell my loveley lavender oils being diffused as we speak

You really are being very proactive about your wellbeing @scared01 so I'd really like to give you some major props because it's not easy. It takes effort when your exhausted and when our strategies don't work it can be so frustrating Heart 

I found this Maya Angelou quote that I like to recite, when I'm in similar situation:

"we may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated" 

@scared01 if you nwwd help message me please dont be sraced to do it i will help 

thanks @Nightruner23 much appreciated

thanks @Erin-RO the only problem with that is  people think i dont need help and i feel stupid for asking for help becasue im really self aware of all these things. 

i like that quote youve recited there. thank you

@scared01 it's ok to ask for help and you shouldn't feel stupid to ask for help we all need it in our life's 

Self-awareness though is both a blessing and a curse sometimes, because while we might have the awareness of the problem we can't always also see how to best work through it. That's where we might need someone else to help us problem solve, if that makes sense?

I'm glad you liked Maya's quote, have you read any of her books? 

thanks @Nightruner23 ive had many people tell me that i should be fixed by now and that im lying becasue of m self awareness so i often get shut down or pushed aside. now if i need help and its somene knew im talking to i barely meantion anything about my self awareness