cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

Hi @scared01 how are you going? Everything alright? 

no @Lan-RO no it really isnt ok. people are aorund so i cant use the helplines so i cant call and the chat is taking forever and im panicing really really badly. breathing isnt helping, i am on the very edge of a panic attcak and i cant afford that to happen

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 that sounds scary and sorry to hear you are experiencing this. It's great that you are trying to get onto the online chat for further support, hopefully it won't take too long Heart

i had to get off it @Lan-RO too many people around.  im scared to contact them i dont want them to come here. i just need to control myself. i cant afford another breakdown

You are doing really well @scared01 Heart What are you up to now? 

still trying to control myself @Lan-RO im hoping they go soon so i connect somewhere

I can tell you are trying really hard @scared01, you are really strong. Were you able to contact the helpline and how is everything now?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

hey @T4ils sorry for the delay. been having a rough few days so am abit slower. mostly because of my physical health atm. 

i didnt get a hold of a helpline, i just helped myself and let time do its thing. it eventually passed. i wear down really easily atm so doesnt take much to calm down

How are you feeling tonight @scared01? Heart

hi @mrmusic im mostly tired tonight. ill probably get to 9 oclock and be wide awake again Smiley Frustrated im okay i guess just hanging around atm. 

how r u?