cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

exactly @Erin-RO sometimes all we need is abit of help rather than being pushed away and told to just deal with it. 

no i havent read any of her books, i havent heard of her until you meantioned 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 we are helping you tonight 

i need to log off for the night

thank you for the chat @Erin-RO@Nightruner23 much appreciated

Anytime @scared01 and give Maya Angelou a Google, she is a very inspiring person Smiley Happy

Anytime we are here for you @scared01

i just had my heart broken again. theres really no one to trust. i say im having a hard time and no one wants anything to do with me. they all push me away. i hesitiate so much to even ask for help and when i do i get shoved away Smiley Sad

@scared01 It's sometimes such a hard thing to trust and let other people in when we've been hurt (in general). If you feel conformable did you want to talk more about what's on your mind right now?

i try my best to support others but when i need help i get shoved away. they stop talking to me. they stop caring. im like a toy that gets old. they get bored of me, throw away and move onto the next person. 

it doesnt matter what i do it seems ill never be good enough @TOM-RO

@scared01 There's nothing worse than feeling like that....I think what's a lot worse is when we experience rejection THEN we reject ourselves. To me that's actually the real crime. I'm sorry you have to try and navigate your way through this because it is hard. I know you feel things so deeply and that in and of itself is such a challenge. Again, speaking generally, I think that's what makes us able to be empathetic to such an amazing degree and that's why it's always a good reminder to keep ourselves looked after first. You're number one, then you can think about others. 

yeah i guess so @TOM-RO its not really in my nature to put myself first. its really hard for me. i like to make sure everyones ok first then check in and see how im going