cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

hey @Nightruner23 yeh i do... why do you ask?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 the only reason why i asked because a lot of people dont tell what's on there mind and talk about it because you going through a hard time i just wanted to know snd to make sure you sre getting looked after by thr community and the support snd i will admit i never told anyone what was going on in my life but now it has changed i tell some people 

i generally have a hard time talking about myself @Nightruner23ive been looked after by here, ive been here for a yr and a half now and have been helped through quite alot including a cancer surgury. id rather help others than to ask for help myself. 

@scared01 it is a very admirable quality that you'd rather help others Smiley Happy How are you going tonight? How are you feeling after the GR?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@scared01 why is that to ask help for yourself 

hey @Bee i find helping others helps me too. it helps take the focus off me for a while and can be useful somewhere. i was going ok until a trigger now just having a bit of hard time. plus was just given some news offline 

sorry i dont really get what you mean in your last post just now @Nightruner23

@scared01 I find that too. Taking the focus of you can sometimes be a good thing, but we've got to know when it's too much and look out for ourselves too Smiley Happy

Oh no! But you've recognised the trigger, which is awesome. What will you do now? Is there any self-care strategies that might help reduce the feelings?

Was the news good/bad? Here if you'd like to talk about it Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

yep i know @Bee Smiley Happy when it gets abit much i tend to take a step back and have a breather or log off for the night. 

yeh triggers really suck but this one will pass. just popped up at a bad time was all. well atm im jsut chatting on here and have my oils burning so it helps to calm as well i find. ill log off soon and head to bed and prob read a book. 

bloody finances again. i was already struggling with finances but now itll be harder as my rents jsut gone up an extra 100$ which is a pain so am going to have to cut back alot again. i ahve the social group tomorrow and what a coincidence it is that the topic is budgeting so thatll come in handy. 

@scared01 why rather help others than to ask for help then yourself @scared01