cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having a hard night

@scared01 that is awesome that you are so self-aware Smiley Happy
I'm glad to hear you've already taken those self-care measures <3
What scent are your oils that you're burning tonight?

Oh yes finances can be hard to manage, hey!
That is such good timing for you! I hope you get something out of the social group Smiley Happy
We also have a section on finances and budgeting on RO which has been launched recently
reachout.com/workandmoney Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

oh ok @Nightruner23 

i find that helping others takes my mind of my own troubles. i find if i focus only on my troubles then i just get caught in a whirlpool where as if i help others i can focus on helping them solved their troubles too. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01  good to see you practising some good self-care. I hope the essential oils help!

As @Bee said, great to know that you have recognised the trigger, and you're looking after yourself. Please take care Heart

Yea that makes sense @scared01 im a very caring person i help a lot of people in person and in the community i have always been like that you are the same 

ive jsut got my lavender oil ( and water) tonight @Bee im hoping to get some chamomile to put in there as well as an extra relaxant. the combos suppose to be really good so will give it ago. 

oh awesome i didnt know we had that section, will take a look Smiley Happy

they really do @mrmusic actually i think i seen you were having trouble sleeping?  the oils in a diffuser might help you too. i find the smell helps me relax and also watching the steam as well

awesome @Nightruner23

Ooh lavender is nice @scared01
Ohh combining with chamomile sounds interesting.. I might give it a shot if I've got some chamomile around Smiley Happy

Yes it's recently cropped up, which is fab, I've had a bit of a look, and it's awesome so far Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@scared01  When I can get to the shops perhaps I'll get some as well (too bad that plan has been set back now). Thanks for the suggestion.

go for it @Bee Smiley Happy im waiting on my local chemist to restock it in so i can buy it. you can also dab some lavender (but with a base oil) onto your skin like the underside of wrists and the tops of your feet and thats suppose to help too

awesome cant wait to have a look Smiley Happy

no probs @mrmusic