cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: having some relationship problems :(((((

hi @Anzelmo , i’m feeling fine now, thank you so much! when we go back to school i’ll try talking to him again, thanks for the advice i think i’m going to learn how to love myself more before i get into any relationships! hope you are having a good day Smiley Happy 

Hey @iwantkrispykremedonuts it's nice to hear from you again! I really hope your holidays are treating you well Smiley Happy

It's nice to hear that you are feeling a bit better with everything now, were you able to clear things up with him after our last chat with you? Sometimes holding a friendship in place and pushing past your feelings for the moment is better than losing it all together, but it doesn't mean it's any easier Heart You sound like you have lifted up your spirits, and I hope it all works out for you in the future as well! 

Hi @iwantkrispykremedonuts !

I'm so glad that you feel better and have a plan. I'm really proud of you and I hope you all the best in improving yourself, as well as venturing out into relationships. Good luck with everything friend!

I'm so glad you're feeling better @iwantkrispykremedonuts! I can understand you wanting to develop a good, healthy relationship with yourself first before getting into a relationship.
I hope that talking with him goes well. Smiley Happy

@iwantkrispykremedonuts 

It’s great to hear you are feeling better! And I really admire that your going to prioritise loving yourself