cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: hospital

Good on you for trying to stay calm! Since you've been doing mostly passive activities how about doing something active @Eden1717? Eg. going for a walk and if you don't want to go alone, asking someone to come with you? Or doing some exercise at home eg. seeing how many pushups or burpees you can do? Anything random like that? It might help you to focus on something else for a bit

i am too scared to go outside i am getting even more paranoid there is something wrong with the car now what if someone tampered with it to hurt me i dont feel good. 

Highlighted

@Eden sounds like it's been tough for you. Are you alone? Is there anyone you could talk to?

i cant talk to anyone about it i keep getting too scared that i cant trust anyone i am even scared to say certain things on here. 

Do you think you could call or webchat with a helpline?

i dont know maybe i am just scared that the person on the other end is not trustworthy. 

@Eden1717 you can give it a try and see how it goes. Do you have anything planned for tomorrow after the weekend is over?

no i have nothing planned for tomorrow something was wrong with our car this morning and i keep thinking someone tampered with it i am scared. i dont know if i trust the helplines what if it is the person watching me?

@Eden1717 I can understand how you'd be worried. Maybe you can plan something for tomorrow, something you can look forward to. Is there anything you'd like to do? Are you into baking or something like that?

i dont want to do anything i am scared that any of the devices in my house could have been tampered with now and could cause some major accident. i want to scream i dont know how i am going to get to uni or to DBT now i am too scared i dont know what to do i am really really really scared.