cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how do you......?

I'm really sorry to hear how tough things are for you at the moment @scared01 . I can tell there is alot going on and it's hard to manage it all. I've really been struggling myself recently and I have asked a few similar questions like in your first post and that's really hard. I am thinking of you and I really think you are a great fighter and survivor. <3 I'm here for you. 

hi @mrmusic

it is hard not being heard by those around me but i guess its force of habit now because generally their reactions are bad (even the other day it was proven that which is why this post come up)
thanks for the compliments, i generally dont see what others see.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

thank you @mspaceK
i thought others would be able to relate to my questions. mental health can so so sucky sometimes and lacking in support makes it even harder. thanks for the compliments as well, im not to sure im a survivor but doing my best to get through each day..

I agree @scared01. Mental health is such a hard thing. It can take up a huge part of your life. It doesn't seem very fair. 

How are you feeling tonight? 

Highlighted

im abit better but not really @mspaceK
my upcoming operation is on the forefront today making me quite anxious as well as my foot being quite sore. with a big day tomorrow im hoping itll be ok if i strap it up a little bit.

I really hope your foot will be okay @scared01 . And I'm sending good thoughts and vibes for your operation. I know waiting for operations can be scary and anxious. Good luck!

thank you @mspaceK
the election is prooving to be a good distraction tonight

Hi @scared01,

How are you this week?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

hi @Jess1-RO thanks for retagging me, i hadnt realised its been a while since i had posted anything
its been a pretty big week last week and this week as well. had a few appointments to attend and arrange. Ive been abit all over the place mentally and physically so have had to focus on that abit for the past few days. i had some good news with my heart though even though itll be a monitored thing to make sure its still going alright.im trying some new medication to see if itll help, fingers crossed it will and without the side effects theyve mentioned.

how are you going? Heart

Thanks for checking in @scared01! It's been a really big month for you, or even a few months with the medical tests Heart Really relieved to hear that you have had some good news with your heart- we have all been sending positive thoughts and wishes your way! Heart

While we may be limited in what our community can do with supporting physical wellbeing, we are always here to support you when you need to chat, check in or let off some steam Smiley Happy A lot of people that care about you here- just reading through some of the posts on this thread, I can see how much compassion there is here Smiley Happy Makes me smile

I'm going well thanks! This whole month is flying by, always feel like there are never enough hours in the day Smiley Happy 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here