cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how do you......?

it has been a really big month @Jess1-RO most of the time for me though its gone really slow. glad that your going well though and its gone quickly for you!
next month is a little triggerring but also good in a way too. it marks my last suicide attempt but it has also been 2 yrs since i done it so its both triggerring and also a milestone too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

does anyone ever feel like they are letting everyone down?
i seem to be sick more often then not either mentally or physically and i find it hard to do things when im feeling quite down or unwell or in pain. people get upset wih me sometimes and thats really hard on me.
Highlighted

@scared01 it okay. I feel you. We are human at the end of the day. It is quite difficult to do things when you don't feel well. Sometimes you just have to take it a day at a time.

What do you think will help you feel better?

the day just keeps getting worse. i tried to make it better but it just gets worse. struggling to see what the point in all of this is

@scared01 I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day. It's okay to not be okay. I hope you feel better today.

Hey @scared01 ,

I'm sorry that yesterday was so tough for you. It can be difficult to see the point of things when we're struggling, have any of our Toolbox threads been helpful positive-thinking tools for you? 

I hope that today has improved for you and you can find some positives in your day Smiley Happy

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

hi @Jay-RO thanks, ive got some coping strategies and i spoke with my psychologist today as well.

im struggling quite alot tonight. i feel like a really big failure and just totally awful

Hi @scared01, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling that way. I can promise you that you are certainly not a failure. Is there anything in particular that is causing you to feel this way, or is it just happening? 

i dont fit in anywhere @queenP and the only peope im around find any excuse not to be near me. financial struggles arent helping either.