cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i am feeling today

hello! what are you waiting for! come and express your feelings on how was your day

let me start with myselfSmiley Happy

i am confused on how to figure out my assignment which is due on Monday next weekSmiley Frustrated

Re: how i am feeling today

Hello @peacock . I like this thread. Smiley Happy thanks for sharing. OooOoo assignment confusion! Welp - have you got anyone to talk to to ask questions with your assignment to help you figure it out? I find re-reading the question and dot pointing what the question is asking can help map out what the heck you're supposed to do! Is it a uni assignment?

I started off the day feeling down, annoyed and frustrated. Now i'm kinda in this tired peace frame of mind. Just chillling playing games and talking to people. Smiley Happy 

Thank you @mspaceK  for your advice and yes it is a uni assignment.Smiley Happy

Hope you are feeling better due  to your bad morning.  Hope the other half of the day goes good for you! Cheers!

Great Idea for a thread @peacock!
But there is another one already...
Oh well!

I started this morning feeling a crappy mistake, and afraid to go to school, due to bullying. But now, I feel very social!

I feel...
A little unwell, but I'm ok. Just about to take a shower.

I hope your shower has made you feel better @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ! 

For some reason I always find taking a shower helps me to get into a new mind frame.

This morning I was feeling frustrated because I had to spend a sunny day writing an essay I really didn't want to but now I feel satisfied because I got some of it done Smiley Happy

It really did help @Tasi.

I hate it when it's a beautiful sunny day, and you have to do something indoors!
Highlighted

Yeah me too @xXLexi_Lou122Xx ,

In good news today I am feeling pretty happy because I played netball which I really enjoy

Today I have school, but I don't wanna go...
I feel unsafe there. Especially with a bully there.......

Basically, I'm afraid.