cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how i am feeling today

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , how is school going today? 

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling unsafe at school with a bully there - have you been able to keep yourself safe today? 

What are some ways that you're able to get through the school day? Heart

I'm ok @gina-RO.
He didn't bother me today, but I have been feeling unwell....

I'm so glad to hear that he didn't bother you today @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  *hugs*

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Thank you @letitgo. *hugs*

@peacock
Hey! Thanks for sharing! ^^ I'm just about to head to my 12pm-4pm classes so that should be fun... I hope you manage to figure out your assignment though Smiley Happy I've got a quiz in two weeks time and I'm slowly working on it...

I am feeling miserable. I am tired and still have a sore tummy. I'm just laying in my bed trying not to think and not doing anything. I have a doctors app later today. Don't know if I'll be able to get myself to actually go Smiley Sad 

Sounds really miserable @mspaceK  Smiley Sad Having tummy pain is so uncomfortable, and not being able leave your bed is awful. 

I hope you can make it to the doctor - they will hopefully be able to help you. Heart

Do you have any comforts while you're in bed - a nice cozy blanket? Cups of tea? A tv show or game to distract you a bit? 

I went to the doctors and got some medication that should stop this bug @gina-RO . I have tv shows and games and books and my computer and my colouring book. Right now I am back in bed and I feel like playing my ps4. 

I am anxious about my housemate coning home because we haven't spoken since our argument and I hate there being so much tension.  At the same time I feel angry around her. 

@mspaceK  So glad to hear you got something to help the bug - i'm going to reply to your post over here just to keep it all in one place Smiley Happy

I had rehearsals today, after school for our musical production.
It was ok, but I was a little unwell during it. A teacher who was helping noticed I was pale, and asked if I was ok.
I said I was fine, but I should have said what was wrong... Oh well. I had a better day today at least. How is everyone else this evening?