cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how i am feeling today

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx sorry for the late response, but I'm so glad to hear that things have been better at school! Sorry to hear that you're feeling sick now though! Do you feel any better today? Make sure you look after yourself, stay warm and hydrated so hopefully you can recover quickly! <3

I have been feeling very stressed, tired and anxious. As well as in lots of pain from whatever illness I have. Smiley Sad 

I hope so too @Puppies026.
I still have no voice left after yesterday, but I'm getting better.

I was feeling scared, because two child safety and protection unit detectives came to my door when my parents and siblings were at my youngest siblings friends' party. I didn't know who they were, and I hid under a blanket until they left the front door.
It turns out that I had to call them, and it's about a confidential case, even when I thought I did something wrong. Thank goodness I did nothing wrong. They're just gathering info for this particular case.

I'm okay now, but I really want my voice back.
IT'S SOOOOO ANNOYING!!!! I hate not being able to talk, or even whisper.

Aww... Do you wanna chat about it @mspaceK?

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx but I've decided to try and focus on other things for tonight to try and keep my mind off it which is why I'm watching harry potter / trying to sleep. I hope you're okay. 

That sounds fun @mspaceK.
HP Rulez!

I'm not really okay, but I will be... Hopefully...
Highlighted

Just had to give my brother a kick up the bum with a keep it real chat - good to get my thoughts out in the open with him. So I’m feeling relieved to let him know my thoughts on some stuff.

That's good @Tiny_leaf.
I have my voice back, but I still feel gross...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I think that was @Saltwaterdreamtime again.. 

I'm glad about your voice though!

Oof!
I keep doing that!
Sorry...
Yeah, me too.