cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how i am feeling today

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yeah, we've talked a bit. I'm just really lost within myself right now. I am physically sick and emotionally just not feeling okay. 

That's good.
I know @mspaceK. I know.
I'm physically sick, and emotionally not okay rn too. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?
Even if it's about a distraction. I don't mind.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx just feel like crying and running away from everything. but i can't and i'm stuck in this constant wheel. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow to follow up about this sickness and possibly get test results, but probably won't get results until Wednesday. And i'm worried and I also have to ask my GP to get three more tests done and i'm scared about them because i have been putting them off for a very long time. and i'm just constantly stressed. Smiley Sad 

Oh @mspaceK...
That's really tough, isn't it.
What if I told you a positive about my day?
Then maybe you could try and find one?

I just think that if you want to run away from it all, maybe a distraction is what you need.
I know what you mean. I still have these lyrics on my arms, and they're causing these feelings of stress like you described.

Hey everyone, just letting you all know that I moved this thread to Tough Times. Some of the conversation is a little too heavy for the hanging out area. Feel free to start a new thread if you please Heart

Okay @Taylor-RO. Thank you for the reminder! Smiley Happy

Feeling a little bit better physically, as my cold is going away slowly. I could actually breathe last night!
Even if I do keep sneezing today...

BUT...
I am a little frustrated that my teacher hasn't emailed the next part of the musical rehearsal schedule....
I kinda need to know if I'm needed or not....
Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

How are you feeling today? Hoping to cold is easing up! Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

I am feeling sick this morning. Already had a few trips to the bathroom and the worst part is this feeling like I'm going to throw up. And I can't do number 2's without serious wave of nausea and hunching over cause I'm scared I might pass out Smiley Sad I don't care what my housemate says. This is not bloody normal, despite the fact I've been on my period at the same time. My period does not cause me to have diarrhoea or sloppy number 2's with pain and nausea for several days straight on and off for a few weeks. Nope - I refuse to accept that. Still waiting on results Smiley Sad 

And another shitty thing to add is that I have woken up with a sore throat and blocked nose and headache. Great :/ 

Hi @mspaceK,

I have just responded on your other thread Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here