cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how i am feeling today

I am feeling a little flat. I don't have work today as I am resting and recovering from being unwell the past few days. I am hungry and trying to figure out what I can eat that won't upset my tummy. I have no motivation to actually get up though and I really just want to sleep. There are things I could do today though but for some reason even the little things that should be enjoyable feel stressful and I'm feeling anxious over. It's so draining. 

Hi, I'm feeling stressed because of school and helping friends and money stress but am always  positive . everyone have a beautiful day and I send lots of smiles.

Hey @mspaceK
I feel like maybe it could be your body telling you that it still needs a little bit of time to rest and recover. Do you think this might be the case? If you couldn't attend to any or all the things you wanted to do yesterday/today thats okay too! Are you feeling a little bit better today?

Sending you all of the good vibes @catch22. It's great that you're being there for others, but also remember to take some time for yourself if it's getting too much.

Is there anything that you like to do that you find helps you de-stress?

I'm feeling sick, because I've been pretty unwell lately. And I went to school anyway.

Otherwise, I'm happy, because I was in the spelling bee yesterday and today. Out of all the year 8's left, I am the last person standing in the semi-finals, but there were others that were absent. So we're continuing the comp on Tuesday.

you dont need to worry or stress yourself. just relax and rest or do something that helps calm your mind it might help youSmiley Happy

@mspaceK 

good work @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . keep it up and keep on spreading the positiveness aroundSmiley Happy

Thankyou @peacock.
I just made scrolls for lunches tomorriw and Friday. They're very yummy!

Thank you @peacock @CowboyBebop . I haven't really felt that good for the rest of the day but my boyfriend is looking after me. Going to have an early nights sleep if I can. 

Well done @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . Good luck with the rest and i hope you feel better soon. 

Thank you @mspaceK. You too.
An early night sounds good. I can't say I'll be having an early night...
I have sport at school in period 4, and after that (after school), I have rehearsals. I don't know how I'm going to survive, but I'll get there eventually.................... :/ Smiley Sad