cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant deal with it anymore

i cant keep asking for help and keep getting knocked back again and again i cant im so angry and frustrated im over it im doibg my best why is it not good enough. i cant handle it anymore, this is only making me feel worse and i get so angry that the only thing i can do it hurt myself. i cant keep going with this because i try and try and try so hard but nobody cares or gives me a chance, why does this keep happening all i want is some help that cant wait a week till my appointment

i've literally been emailing eheadspace begging for somebody to talk to me because i cant handle it, i have caled just about everyone and been put on hold for ages or been told "call this place" and when i do call that place i have to wait or i get told im not a priority 

im absolutely at my wits end with this im that angry i dont even know what to do next

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: i cant deal with it anymore

Hey @j95 

You have every right to feel absolutely over it all. You have been putting in so much effort, trying so hard to do the right thing and get help so you can get better and all you encounter is roadblocks. It shows just how strong and resilient you are that you have managed to keep on trying after all you've endured. I just wanted to say how proud we all are of you and the efforts you are going to. We can see how hard this is for you and we are all cheering you on. Hoping you catch a break!

So I guess the next big question is, have you reached the end of your rope?

Because if you feel that the answer is yes, that you really can't keep going forward and you're worried for your safety then it might be time to contact the crisis team.

Your safety is absolutely the most important thing in your world tonight. Nothing comes before that. So, if you can't assure yourself, and us, that you're going to be ok how would you feel about calling the crisis team to come around, or getting yourself to the nearest hospital?

What do you think?

@NigioC I dont need to call the crisis team I just need someone to help calm me down and listen.

I feel like giving up on getting help.

@j95 I hear that Jay, I totally understand that what you're asking for is so reasonable and there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't have that. I'm just trying to work out where you can go to get it.

Would spending time on Reach Out help calm you? 

@NigioC yes but who wants to hear me sook about stuff on here? i just dont know what to do what about tomorrow night when i need help or in a couple of nights im going to find myself in the same spot, it seems like trying to get help isnt worth the stress and the crying and the self harm each time

Highlighted

@j95 Well we do, of course! I hope that you are starting to get an idea of how importat you are here.

@j95 have you thought about going to your local hospital. I know when I've been at my wits end and no one is listening going to the emergency department and talking to the cat team really can be really helpful. Even if your not at the point of being suicidal the cat team is there to listen and help you.
I have also found lifeline helpful, you usually have less of a wait then kids helpline, but you don't get to talk to the same person. Lifelines web chat is also good. Suicide call back service also has 30min web chat too.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead i have tried lifeline so many times and the only thing they can manage to tell me is 

"we suggest contacting eheadspace or khl for ongoing help" frustrates me so much!!

what will happen if i go to the hospital??

@NigioC i feel like just wasting everyones time, nobody really wants to hear me complaining about everything all the time 

@j95 usually when you go to hospital you just talk to the mental health team (we call it the cat team in Tasmania, not sure about other states) most of the time they won't admit you unless they think you are at serious risk to yourself or others. The mental health team can also refer you to other services or even the public mental health system for help.
Going to the hospital for the first time years ago was how I got my first psychiatrist.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire