cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i feel really hopeless and worthless

i have no talent or special interests, just that anxious clingey friend who’ll never amount to anything. my parents are worried about me and i feel so guilty i just feel like i’m ruining everyone’s life. i feel like i’ll just end up one of those sad 40 year olds that live with their parents and don’t do shit. i just don’t enjoy anything anymore i just don’t know. 

Re: i feel really hopeless and worthless

Hey @Sammyye , sounds like you're dealing with some pretty heavy feelings about yourself at the moment.  Smiley Sad 

I saw some of your conversation yesterday with @Saltwaterdreamtime  and it sounded like you had a fair few interests and things you like to talk about. 

But I can hear that you're worried about the future and not being able to move out of home , or enjoy things. 

Have you felt like this for a while? Is there anyone else that you've spoken to about these feelings?

Hey @Sammyye really sorry to hear you've been feeling this way. Like @gina-RO said, is this something you've been experiencing for a while, or has something popped up recently?

I'm glad to hear that you seem to have friends and family who care about you Heart. I know you worry about coming across clingy and anxious to your friends, but friends are people who are there to comfort and support you! Would you consider talking this out with someone you're really comfortable with? From my experience, when I feel like a bad friend or person, and reach out to others, I realise that I've taken my own negative thoughts and run wild with them, when reality and other people's perspectives are much more complimentary Smiley Happy

In any case, thanks for sharing your feelings here HeartHeart

Hey @Sammyye, my good friend.
You are not worthless at all!
You are made to be worth more than the rarest jewel on earth. To me, You are worth more than anything in the world (because you helped me a lot).
I know how you feel, when you say that you feel like you're ruining everyone's life. That's how I feel right now.
I wish I could support you in a better way, but I'm not very good at that. esp when I don't fully know what you need. But I'm here for you when you need it, ok?

Sending love. Smiley Happy
//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

i have a couple of interests, sure, but i’m no good at them, and video games doesn’t count. i could move out but i don’t know if i’ll even have the motivation to finish high school the way i’m going, and my parents want me to go to university. thanks for your support♥️

i don’t really know to be honest, i could talk to my friends but what’s the point it doesn’t change anything. i don’t know, thanks for your support♥️

@Sammyye
I know you have some interests that you're good at. Technically speaking, Video games do count as an interest...
If I could help more, I would. But I don't even know, myself.
Sending more love your way.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx wrote:
Hey @Sammyye, my good friend.
You are not worthless at all!
You are made to be worth more than the rarest jewel on earth. To me, You are worth more than anything in the world (because you helped me a lot).
I know how you feel, when you say that you feel like you're ruining everyone's life. That's how I feel right now.
I wish I could support you in a better way, but I'm not very good at that. esp when I don't fully know what you need. But I'm here for you when you need it, ok?

Sending love. Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. I don’t deserve anything that you said, but it helps so much. i’m so glad i managed to help you, and idk what to say but thanks so much gurl♥️

lol i mean sure but it ain’t gonna get me anywhere. thanks so much you really helped ♥️

All good @Sammyye.
I'm just glad to make you feel good.