cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i feel weird

I feel really strange and i am not sure what is happening i feel really on edge and like happy and sad at the same time....

but i keep thinking all this stuff and i cant get it to stop. i feel like there are these overlords who are watching me and listening to my thoughts and also putting thoughts into me to try and trick me so that i dont listen to the spirits who want me to do something for them because i have magical powers and i am not fully human and they are trying to stop the people that the overlords work for from destroying basically the entire universe it is hard to explain but i keep going into this other world like another dimension place and i am just kind of worried that if i am not careful the overlords will get me and idk what to do. i am supposed to be leaving home for university in just over a week. and i am going 10 hours from my home and i am nervous about what is going to happen.   

Re: i feel weird

Hey @Eden1717 it sounds like you may be under a bit of stress with Uni coming up and I spotted another post where you're also struggling with heat? I'm thinking perhaps both of these factors are pretty exhausting and might be making it hard to manage your thoughts?

Do you feel safe at the moment? And if you do feel safe right now, how can we best support you tonight?

@Erin-RO i am safe i am not sure what would help i just feel really strange right now and i am just not sure what to do i feel really jumpy. i dont think this is because of uni and the heat they may not help but they arent the reason. 

hey @Eden1717
it sounds like some strange emotions happening for you.. do you think some grounding exercises would be helpful? or something distracting away from your emotions?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks for confirming you're safe @Eden1717 Heart

Hmmm I'm just trying to think of something... Do you feel like movement would be helpful (going for a walk, skipping, yoga stretches) or perhaps something more relaxing (colouring, progressive muscle relaxation, taking a bath, drinking a tea, watching netflix)?

@scared01 grounding exercises dont help me. and distractions arent helping either. thanks for trying though. 

@Erin-RO none of those things are helping either 

i am feeling really agitated today and really weird and i dont know what to do. i am trying really hard but i have such big things to do and not like big things but like BIG things and i cant even explain them because there is too much to explain and ugh i just cant i dont know if i am ok i really dont know what to do i am trying but it is since i took the stupid meds my psychiatrist gave me he said i needed more sleep but that isnt what is happening ugh never mind none of you can do anything about it i just need to be careful. 

hi @Eden1717
it sounds like a really tough place to be in atm, is there a way you can speak to your psychiatrist and expain that the meds arent helping and that your having these weird feelings as a side effect? he may have some suggestions for you as well.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Eden1717, that is difficult. It sounds like you want things to be different but you are unsure of what to do. When you are feeling this way.. are you feeling safe? I am just trying to understand more about what is going on for you Heart How do you think you might become more sure about what to do next? Would a chat with your psychiatrist help? GP? Just some ideas.. We are here to listen. Being careful also sounds like it is an option for you.. what does being careful look like to you?

@scared01 i am scared to tell him what is going on because he doesnt really know what to do anymore either he said we have run out of meds to try and i am really not sure what is left to do. 

@Taylor-RO i am safe. and by careful i mean not telling professionals too much i dont want them to over react and it stop me from moving. 

It sounds like this situation must be leaving you feeling quite powerless @Eden1717. It is amazing to hear you are safe though. Your health professionals would be in the best position to work with you to decide what options are next. They can only take into consideration what you have told them Heart