cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i hate trade school

I hate trade school I'm not doing this again I'm not coming back im so fucking dumb 

I'm quitting my apprenticeship I can't do this work anymore I hate school and I can't handle one more day of it

i don't know any of this I'm going to go home and never come back 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: i hate trade school

I'm sorry to hear that you're so frustrated with Trade school again. If that's what you really want to do, well, that's okay. But if you do want to stick it out, then how about going to do a cooling off activity for 10 minutes? 

If i quit I won't have a job @Ben-RO but if it means not coming to this shithole once a week then fine 

@j95 are you sure this is like the best week to make that call? Like you've had all the stuff with your bro? 

well I hate hate hate it and I know for a fact in one weeks time I will be saying the same thing 

this is why I quit school in the first place cause I'm too fucking dumb @Ben-RO

I don't want to come back here next week

Okay so you feel like the solution is to ditch the study because it's so damn frustrating and you feel like you can't find a way to learn, is that about right? 

Yes that's right @Ben-RO and I also just hate classroom stuff so much I can't sit down and concentrate and I don't understand the work and also I have no friends because I'm so dumb

I'm going for a bit I'll back to keep talking about this in an hour or so I'm too frustrated and angry right now

Ok I'm back I went for a skate

can we keep talking about this @Ben-RO