cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i have not felt like this before

@gina-RO things are not good. i feel horrible i tried to sleep after i had been crying for ages but then i got freaking sleep paralysis again and now i am just even more exhausted than before. i am honestly not sure i can take this much longer i am running out of energy to fight really fast and idk how much more i have left. everything hurts and i really dont feel right i dont know what to do anymore i know nothing can help but like if thats the case then i dont think i will be around much longer. i am safe at the moment. i just feel really lost.  

Hey @Eden1717,

It sounds like you've had an awful couple of days. Just know that we are here to listen and help you get through this tough time. Sending you our love Heart. Stay strong! We believe in you.

Is there anything that has helped you in the past when you felt like you've got no energy left? Have you got much planned for the weekend?

Heart

@TOM-RO ugh i am back to feeling revved up a bit but also shitty honestly i dont know what the hell is happening anymore i want to scream. honestly nothing is helping anymore like i am still trying things but nothing is actually helping or making things better. i am just going to try and watch netflix or something. 

Hey @Eden1717

I think watching Netflix sounds like a good plan. I am currently watching The Good Place. It's super binge-worthy. 

We're here if you need us!

@TOM-RO yeah i have been watching nailed it lately idk i feel really weird still 

i dont understand why i cant make it stop. every time i pass a hospital i shake and cry. i dont know why the nightmares wont stop and i why i keep finding myself there again is it like my mind takes me back there all of a sudden i am there living it all over again. it plays over and over and over in my mind never stopping i never get a break from it. even if i think i am doing something that could maybe end me up there i get physically sick days before the event. i never feel safe from them no matter what i do. their laughing and taunts haunt me day and night. i am so ANGRY at them and yet i still feel like it is my fault. maybe if i had fought harder or if i had run or hid or maybe if i had just lied when i first got there. maybe i could have stopped it. i cant stop crying about it. it hurts still just like it hurt when it happened. i cant move on when there is a constant threat of going back there. i even feel sick writing this. but i want it out of me i want it gone but it wont leave i dont understand. i am safe. 

Hey @Eden1717, it sounds like a stressful few days, I can understand how overwhelming those thoughts are! Im glad you're safe. Has watching netflix or going outside for a break helped much?

Sometimes I find that writing all my thoughts down can help me understand them more. Have you tried this? Maybe writing down some thoughts can help them from playing on your mind. Its okay if you don't feel like trying this, but sometimes writing down positive thoughts too, or writing about things I'm proud of can help when I feel lost. 

I hope you're doing okay tonight, stay strong! Heart

@MochaChino netflix hasnt helped and i have already written 3 pages in my journal today. i also went for a walk outside which was ok but didnt help either. i am struggling with my sleep too i didnt get to sleep until 5am last night or should i say this morning. and i was awake again around 9am i am not tired but i just feel really weird idk how to explain it i just feel not right. 

@Eden1717 I think its amazing that you're trying different things to keep distracted! Although, I understand how frustrating it may feel that most things don't seem to be helping much.

Those nights can be tough! Has anything in the past helped you sleep easier at night that might help you get a better sleep tonight? I have found that listening to relaxing music has helped me to wind down and relax at night.

I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight! Heart

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717, just checking in to see how you're travelling today? Heart