cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help to deal with bullies/ jerks at school

Well this all happened recently when the school year started (btw im in grade 11) anyways so there some people at school who i thought were my friends but they have been picking on me recently and when ask one of them to stop, he says he will but when we get to class he changes his personality to seem cool and im sick of it. 

Re: i need help to deal with bullies/ jerks at school

Hey @Illusionmaster8 I am very concerned about you - I am going to email you right now, please keep an eye on your inbox; will chat in a moment!

Ok thanks

The last part is no longer relevant for anyone else that is reading

Hey @Illusionmaster8 bullying is really not cool; that's really hard too that they've agreed to cut it out, but then they go back on their word later.

Alot of the crew on RO have dealt with this too, so I am sure some of them will jump in soon with strategies around it.

Have you confided in a school counsellor/friend outside of this person?

We have a really great article on bullying here as well Smiley Happy

Not yet

@redhead you're a super intelligent person! Any insight for @Illusionmaster8 in this situation Smiley Happy ?

Hey @Illusionmaster8, bullying is horrible and I went through a lot at school too. Unfortunately school is a hard environment and moving away from the bully is difficult. Is there other people you can go to for friendships, sounds like it's time to find some new people if it's possible. 

It's also sometimes helpful to turn the bullying comments into sarcasm, yet I know it can still hurt. I found certain teachers helpful. Would this help for you, do you think? When I was in yr 12 some people did something really horrible to me; I dobbed and the students were made to sit through being told what had been done to me in front of the whole year level. I guess the aim was to make them feel embarrassed, except the teacher didn't know who had actually done it...

Anyway I hope I can help somehow Smiley Happy

Idk what do u mean by turn the comments into sarcasm

I can't think of an example sorry, but saying something sarcastic back as long as it's not bullying them back or showing them that you're upset. Maybe I should shut and am not making sense, sorry.