cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i think i have parkinsons disease

it maysound wierd because its for old people. but i have all the symptoms. what do i do?Woman Surprised

Re: i think i have parkinsons disease

I think the best thing for you to do would be to take those concerns to your GP, and talk to him or her about them - they'll know better than anyone else what steps to take

Hi @Indigo34556

What makes you say this? you have mentioned that you have the symptoms of Parkinsons Disease (PD), what sympotoms would these be?

I agree with @TheOtherChe going to GP would be the best way to establish if you do have PD and they are trained professions in dealing and treating pepople with disorders and diseases or if they are not certain they will provide you with the appropirate information and person to get to. 

http://www.parkinsons.org.au/what-is-parkinsons 

I have all the symptoms on this site.

My advice to you is not to go off what websites tell you when you google symptoms. I have been a victim of this myself. If you really believe that this is what you have then I suggest to go to a GP and have it seen to.

@Indigo34556 try not to worry too much it is unlikely that you have Parkinsons as it is rare in younger people as you said. Those symptoms could indicate so many different issues so please go and see your GP and ask them to run some tests. Googling symptoms often leads us to think we have something awful but most of the time we do not so try not to worry.

Have you booked in an appointment to see a GP yet?

@Indigo34556 I just saw you posted in another forum about your anxiety. As someone who also suffers from anxiety I often convince myself that I have various illnesses but I have never been right about it if that helps you feel any better.

Anxiety could definitely be causing the symptoms listed on the website you linked (Eg shaking, memory problems, sleep problems).

I think you may be right. Thankyou

Hey! I think it's great that you're aware of some of your symptoms, but I would suggest confirming with a medical practitioner before finalising a diagnosis. Smiley Happy

I was looking up on insomnia because i think i have a insomnia disorder. I came across the parkinson disease andlooked it up i had a lot of symptoms.