cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: idk anymore

I hear ya @FootyFan26, and sometimes starting to write something is the hardest part! It's kinda similar to writing an assignment, and sometimes you just have to write down the first thing that comes to your mind, even if it doesn't make sense to begin with. 

Maybe you could give it a go? Even if you'd like to talk about things that happened a long time ago. How did they make you feel? How has it affected you?

@Sans-RO @OceanMaster1207 I don't know how I'd elaborate on it though. As I've said, I want my Dad back because I don't really have anyone to talk to and it gets lonely sometimes

@FootyFan26 That's okay, why don't we go back to talking about your Dad. Do you remember what it was like when he was still with you?

And I might just say as well, as we talk about this just let us know if it gets too much, or you're finding it difficult to talk about.

@OceanMaster1207 I was five so not really a lot but from what I remember it was great.

@FootyFan26 it sounds like you're really missing that father figure in your life. You two must have had really strong connection when you were little Smiley Happy

I guess so @OceanMaster1207. I still don't remember that much but I do want someone like that again.
Highlighted

@FootyFan26 what do you think that someone would look like? What is it they would give you?

Someone I can just chill out with and talk to @OceanMaster1207

@FootyFan26 This is a really good start! You've mentioned that you miss your Dad, and we've talked about the connection that you two had. It really sounds like there's a missing piece in your life.

When you say you would like someone to chill out with and talk to, do you think they would look more like a father figure, or just anyone who could share that special connection with you?

@OceanMaster1207 Father figure but I guess the connection would come with that