cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: idk anymore

Father's Day... not loving it.

@FootyFan26 I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it today, it's not fun to deal with these sort of occasions that remind you of your grief. Just remember we're here for you Smiley Happy

@FootyFan26 have you got anything planned that might help you to get your mind off of it?

nope @Chessca_H

@FootyFan26 what do you think would be helpful for you right now? Is there something that you've found helpful in the past when you've been feeling grief particularly strongly or is it more a matter of waiting it out?

@Chessca_H the wait's getting too long... and I just want someone that can act like a father to me. No distractions are working anyway.

@FootyFan26 I get that, it must be really hard to feel like that's missing for you. Do you think you might be able to give getting in contact with the Compassionate Friends helpline a try tonight to have a chat about what you're feeling?

Highlighted

I couldn't do it...

@FootyFan26 what got in your way of calling? How are you doing now?

@Mona-RO Just get nervous about it.  Tonight's gonna be hard and tomorrow might be as well but it doesn't really matter.  Getting to sleep is going to be interesting though.