cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idk

Just not really feeling great and haven't for months.

Re: idk

Hey @FootyFan26, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great!

Do you think these feelings are to do with school, or anything in particular in your life? Are you up for trying to work through them a bit?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm not sure what to do about it @letitgo. It's just kinda everything but school doesn't help sometimes.

This is constant and because no one at home knows what's going on it kinda makes me feel alone and isolated.

It aint no fun to feel alone when things are tough @FootyFan26 i am sorry to hear you're in that situation at home. Is this something you want to change or do you want to change it but feel like doing so (which would probably mean saying something) is too much of a big deal?

@Ben-RO I don't really want anyone at home to know. I obviously don't want to feel like shit but sharing with my family would be difficult and something I don't want to do.

Because I don't think there is a place for really random shit I decided to write this here because why not...  Just a writing prompt with a weird ass answer because I need some sort of distraction.

18. Cleaning: Hey, even writers and creative artists have to do housework sometimes. Write about doing laundry, dishes, and other cleaning activities.

Doing laundry:

Put on your clothes and wear them for the day.  Chuck them on the floor as usual and leave them there for the night.  Tomorrow that same shirt will be picked up, worn and then thrown on the floor again.  You realise that you forgot to buy deodorant and haven't used any for a week so you say you'll buy some in a couple of days.  Meanwhile, you repeat the process of picking up the same shirt off the floor, putting it on in your zombie like state and then chucking it on the floor again before bed.  One day you get up early and have breakfast in your onesie before you get dressed.  You have the bright idea of picking your shirt up off the floor and smelling it instead of putting it straight on.  You recoil at the stench.  You look at the clock and realise you have a half hour before you have to go and have to decide between leaving your favourite shirt behind to wash or picking a new one that isn't as comfy as the first.  You decide you won't do either, you'll put that same shirt on and spray it with the whole can of Lynx because why the fuck not.  You get many positive comments about your body spray throughout the day.  Upon arrival at home you take your shirt off and chuck it on the floor so you can put on your Gold Coast guernsey and watch the Friday Night footy on TV.  The next day you bring a basket into your room and pick up all the clothes on your floor and chuck 'em in the basket for a wash on Sunday.  On Sunday you chuck everything in the washing machine and turn it on before heading out to your local footy club to play a match.  Upon your arrival at home you put all the finished washing on the hills hoist and put the machine on one last time with your footy gear in it.  You go to bed.  On Monday you get up and go outside to get your favourite shirt off the line... it's not there.You chuck another top on as you go looking for your shirt, after a 25 minute search you realise you only have 5 minutes till you have to leave so you reluctantly give up on your mission.  You go to get your shoes and realise they got pushed under your bed.  You scoop them out from under there with your foot only to get more than what you bargained for... your shirt.  Do you wear the clean top from outside or your lynx infused shirt...

WHICH ONE? The suspense is killing me @FootyFan26

What's the name of this thread @Ben-RO???

I only wrote this as a distraction so I am not invested in the storyline at all but I may write a follow up for you.

Really want to be by myself right now.