cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im too broken to be helped

how do you deal when the days start to pass in one big blur never ending?

Re: im too broken to be helped

Hey there @BonnieBoo

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to its own thread, this way other users will be able to see that you're looking for support Smiley Happy

The days feeling like a blur is a feeling I'm sure a lot of users can relate to, has there been anything in particular happen to trigger these feelings? 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

Hey @BonnieBoo
This is a good question. I've been feeing similar recently, where my days feel blurred together and time feels neverending. For me, I find this feeling is exaggerated when I am really stressed or am continually worrying about something. So I usually take some time to try and relax and distract from the thoughts and worries and distress, sometimes this might not help and I'll need to do a bit of journaling to give the stress and worry time to feel heard and acknowledged before I can move on to relax a bit.

Do you have any strategies that help you to relax?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi @BonnieBoo! I can relate to how you're feeling. Sometimes I try to do something different, like trying a new hobby or going to a new place, or try to do a self-care activity when I'm feeling this way. Grounding exercises might also help. There are lots of them available online.

I can relate to this feeling of days burring together @BonnieBoo , Similar to @WheresMySquishy Selfcare is very important to me to help break up the days and do soemthing kind for myself. I find going outside for a walk and picking some nice fresh flowers or sitting in a dog park and watch all the cute dogs run around.

hi, @Jay-RO  i geuss its family problems, school stress, relationship issues and the fact im meant to be seeing a psychologist but she keeps canceling 

@Bee, yes i have a few strategies to relax. i listen to music, talk and spend time with my dog Zombie, i draw, and read & sing. but someone could say i have a few unhealthy ways to relax too

@statuscaring  and @WheresMySquishy, i will try some of these things, thankyou

What sort of music are you in to? What a great name for a dog, what breed is he? Youv'e mentioned many great healthy ways to cope with these stressors, however you've mentioned you use some 'unhealthy' ones too. I like to use drawing to get my anger or stressors out, getting some paper and scribbling really hard releases these emotions for me. What are some things you like to draw?

@statuscaring ,i listen to anything but most(i only like 2 country singers)  country and (only new Orleans jazz)  jazz. i love heavy metal, pop, kpop, and love love love rock. Zombie is a Australian staffy pup. i sometimes  draw my emotions apart from that anything usually females, if you gave me a topic id draw it, but yeah i draw anything. what do you draw?