cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: loosing the will to go on

Im such a failure 

Things just keep getting worse

Now mums bf is talking about jobs to my middle sister and they compared her with me and they said there words 'dont end up like your sister  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 it is a full on memory that's cropped up, I think you deserve the utmost support around this. Would you be up to mentioning this to one of your professional supports?

I know it's hard for you to talk about, in regards to feeling dirty re: SA - a few members on here have experienced that too, I hope you know you're not alone and we're all here to listen. I am so sorry about what you overheard at home just now, is there anything you can do for yourself at the moment away from the family?

@Bree-RO to know thats how my family thinks of me is heartbreaking. The tears havent stopped yet. Im in bed in the dark rolled over facing the wall so no one can see 😢😢 

Seems i really am pathetic 

I know im.not alone but it feels like i am. I now know i am alone physically. Im completely shattered. What am i suppose to do now i dont know.  

Really feel for you right now, I know it sucks sometimes it's not a physical presence - but RO are sending you a giant virtual hug. Are you still connected to mental health professionals at the moment? @scared01

Yeah i see my psychologist weekly. I dont talk about my abuse and wont be @Bree-RO i talk about family but as she was mums therapist too i hardly speak about mum and my sisters. Its rather awkward 

Oh I hear you - thanks for explaining. You feel like you can't open up to the therapist because she would share information with the family.. or am I off? @scared01

Yeah and i dont  want people thinking my mothers a bad person @Bree-RO i dont know why i bother anymore. I juat keep getting hurt just like now. 

Im so pathetic

Dont be like your sister.  How heart breaking is that considering everything i do and have done 

I hear you are feeling pathetic but I hope you know it's truly not the case. Other people's opinions of us do not define us. It's generally a reflection of their own frustrations and insecurities. Though, I can understand this must be very painful especially with what you're dealing with tonight. I do hope you one day open up to a MH professional about the SA. It really deserves the utmost professional support, you deserve nothing less @scared01 

Thats the problem @Bree-RO i am pathetic. Unworthy pethetic failure piece of crap. I cant change who i am . I thought caring for my pop snd sisters meang something  it doesn't.  

Dont end up like me. 

My family are embarrassed by Me 😔😔😔😔

Highlighted

Hi @scared01 I'm struggling a lot and I'm in the same situation as you but I'm afraid to tell people. Do you feel as if there is no way out but you want to keep trying even though you have lost hope? I hope I'm able to help you out and just talk to me if you need!! 😊