cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: loosing the will to go on

@scared01 I'm so proud of you for getting in the car and driving again! You're so brave!! Well done!

Sounds like taking this week off work would be a good idea, at least in terms of taking care of yourself.

Sending you heaps of congratulations and get well wishes Heart

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

thank you @letitgo

thank you to everyone who has been sending out those encourging words. it was because of your guys i was able to drive today.  @honky@Bree-RO@redhead@anonymousnobody@Randomness@TOM-RO

i cant wait for the whiplash effects to ease though. im not enjoying the constant headache and earache mixed in with dizzy spells, and nausea. hopefully it will ease soon.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@mspaceK@N1ghtW1ng @lokifishim sure you guys are here too..

also sorry for not ebing able to keep up with most of you guys. i  cant spend too much time on here at the moment. it upsets me though not being able to help and support others but the screen time starts to hurt my eyes which in turns makes my head hurt more.

i hope to be bakc up and running properly next week.. sory guys ...

@scared01 You don't have to reply to this but I just wanted to send my positive thoughts and well wishes for you and your recovery -(again thanks for the updates)

It's alright @scared01 Smiley Happy It's important to take care of yourself first. I hope you're feeling better now Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng ❤

@TOM-RO every thing hurts. I just want it to stop. And the less i do the more upset it makes me. I hate that im.slothing on the couch. Im too tired to do much else. And i hate that i cant be there for anyone else. I want to help i just i cant. I just want the pain to stop. 

I want the nightmares to stop too

Im so tired

I just want to sleep but im scared to sleep

And i just want the pain to stop

I cant do this

You've got this. You have to let yourself heal - give yourself permission to not be fully mobile. It does suck to be stuck because of physical limits I can really relate to what you're saying. I'm heading off for now keep us in the loop @scared01

@TOM-RO i want to be  better

Its taking forever

My brain wants to relive it. Ive lived it. Isnt that enough

Why does my brain insist of toturing itself.